GADGET GRRL www.flickr.com


on my browsers...
american in DE
amyfritzbrown!
bluepoof
carol
ceejbot
clarateaches
dharma
drivel
heather
jena
jennie
liz
mcjedi
mighty girl
my dilemma
puppyman
soopahviv
steph
susan
underdog
wen

iWant!
nothing, really

all-time favorites...
ellie's page
got corn?


on TiVo...
CSI
grey's anatomy
heroes best show EVAR!
mythbusters


get yer blogfeed here!

over

served
since
counter
was added
3.9.04.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

Wednesday, July 19, 2006
 

@#$%&!!!
I bought chili makings last week and hadn't had a chance to make it
until yesterday around 1am, when liz got home from her game.

Post mortem of my latest attempt:
1. accidentally bought ground chicken breast, which I don't like since
it's dry and yucky.
2. I used a new spaghetti sauce, whose taste I didn't care for.
3. I didn't cook the thick end of the carrots long enough, so they were
a little crunchy. Unsure if I like it like that or not.
4. Remembered the corn but forgot the kidney beans! >=O
5. Got the low sodium, something-or-the-other corn which was blander
than I expected.
6. Overcooked the zucchini but I'm ok with it as I don't like crunchy
zukes.

Had some today, wasn't awful but wasn't my favorite batch.
---------------
danger hiptop